BOOKINGS AND POLICIES:
For up-to-the-minute availability, last minute cancellations, and reservations call:
+1 (646) 634-7206 USA
Our reservations office is open Monday through Saturday 10 am – 6pm est.
Please give us a call, and we are happy to answer your questions! We are closed on Sundays and holidays. If you wish to make a reservation, you may book hotel rooms online at CasaCenote.com Or send us an email providing this information: 1 Your arrival and departure dates
2 The unit type you wish to reserve; Standard or Suite 3 The number of guests in your party We will email confirmation and payment instructions to you.
• We accept checks, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Secure online payment available.
• All reservations must be paid for in full in advance.
• A 50% deposit is due within 7 days of confirming your reservation. If not paid your booking will be released.
• The balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival and will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.
• All rooms guaranteed on the beachfront with balcony or patio.
CANCELLATION POLICIES REFUNDS:
There are NO REFUNDS due to missed or delayed flights, inclement weather or hurricanes, including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane’s direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Clients are encouraged to purchase travel insurance to protect their vacation investment.
CANCELLATIONS for any reason will result in a fee of $100.00 per unit cancelled. Cancellations made 30 days prior to scheduled arrival may cancel for a fee of $100.00. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival date will result in the forfeit of total cost. A credit for future stay may be possible when we are able to re-rent the canceled unit. All attempts will be made to fill the vacancy made by
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Services Provided: I understand and agree that Casa Cenote is acting as a booking agent in accepting reservations and/or bookings for services and/or accommodations which are not directly supplied by CASA CENOTE S.A.de C.
2. Indemnification: I acknowledge that Casa Cenote is not liable for any injury, loss or damages caused to me, my quests or invitees, or any of my or their personal property that is or may be caused by any accident, event, fire, theft, or other casualty or cause during the rental period.
3. Release of Liability: I hereby permanently release Casa Cenote and their employees, agents, and representatives from liability for any injury, loss or damages caused to me, my quests or invitees, or any of my or their personal property that is or may be caused by any accident, event, fire, theft, or other casualty or cause during the rental period.
4. Force Majeure: I understand and agree that Casa Cenote will not be liable for disruption of travel, bookings, or reservations caused by factors beyond and outside its control, including, but not limited to inclement weather, including tropical storms and hurricanes, Acts of God, political or social unrest, monetary crisis, labor problems, mechanical or construction difficulties, local laws, diseases, war, terrorist activities or novel conditions.
5. Legal Disputes: This agreement is made pursuant to, and shall be governed by, New York State law. If any term or provision of this agreement is found to be void or invalid, such term or provision will be severed, and all other terms and provisions shall remain valid and binding.
6. Eco-Friendly: Please take into consideration the environment when you are staying with us at Casa Cenote. In order to protect our planet we highly suggest you re-use what towels/sheets you are able to as to not waste water.
7. Capacity: There is a MAXIMUM capacity of 3 people in our standard units and 4 people in our lofts. Failure to comply with our policy may be subject to fees